Engine Room LVL12 Power Supply, 230V Europe Plug Version
Designed to accommodate all your pedalboard needs, the Engine Room LVL 12 is ready to deliver. Featuring twelve ground isolated power outlets, (10) are capable of delivering 9Vdc at 500mA while (2) additional outlets provide switchable voltage (9v/12v/18v) via 3-way toggle or slide switch. A courtesy IEC outlet on the back allows you to add an additional Engine Room LVL5, LVL8, or even LVL12 for the biggest rigs.
The Engine Room Power Supply was designed by our in-house team of experts in Southern California. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and its sleek, low-profile appearance is engineered to accommodate most pedalboards. Road-tested and ready for live or studio use, Fender’s Engine Room Power Supply is built to power your performance.
- 2 ground isolated outputs - 10 outlets fixed 9Vdc at 500mA and 2 outlets with switchable voltage (9v/12v/18v)
- Global mains input voltage (100-240Vac) 50/60Hz for use anywhere in the world
- Standard IEC mains voltage connector
- Dimensions: Length 282 mm (11.102 in); Width 90 mm (3.543 in); Height 42 mm (1.654 in)
- 5V USB-A and USBC output for charging smart devices
- Cable kit included
|Rec. Ret. Price / Pce||CHF 280.00|