A&L Concert Hall "Legacy" Natural with Fishman Sonitone Preamp
The perfectly sized Concert Hall Legacy is reflective of the legendary bluesmen and folk balladeers of yesteryear with its vintage city vibe. Equipped with Fishman Sonitone electronics, it’s the perfect stage companion, ready to fill any room. Designed in Canada. Inspired by tradition. The Legacy Natural EQ includes all of the design, craftsmanship, and quality-features that Art & Lutherie is known for, at a more affordable price.
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce.
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany.
- Neck: Mahogany / Nut Width 4.28 cm (1.68").
- Fingerboard : Pau Ferro.
- Radius : 16" (406.4 mm)
- Scale: 63 cm (24.84")
- Nut Type : Bone.
- Bridge and Tailpiece : Pau Ferro.
- Frets : 20.
- Machine Head Ratio 18:1
- Bridge Electronics: Fishman Sonitone, Controls : 1x Tone, 1X Volume.
- Finish : Semi Gloss.
- String Gauges : .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053.
- Gig Bag : not included.
- Designed in Canada and made in China.
|Marke||Art & Lutherie|
|Richt-VP / Stück||CHF 499.00|